November has the potential to get you all excited about the current holidays and upcoming holiday season, right? However, it can also be overwhelming when it comes to promoting your business on social media. Now, you can keep all your worries aside as we provide you with 21 November content ideas for your social media.
These ideas relate to all the holidays, observances, questions, quotes, decor, business, and social media features specific to November. We have shared tips and how to finalize your November social media calendar. Moreover, You will find some worthy social media marketing ideas and the worth of using proper hashtags for your November content.
Let’s look at how we can make the most out of November’s social media content ideas. But before that, wouldn’t it be amazing to know what November is all about? Once you are better acquainted with the month, it will help you create stunning ideas.
🔥 Revolutionize Your Social Presence with Predis.ai 🔥
🚀 AI-Crafted Content in a Snap
🕒 Seamless Multi-Platform Scheduling
📈 Amplify Engagement, Skyrocket Visibility
You can easily recognize the approach of November by the falling leaves and the subtle cooling of the weather. Though the weather begins to cool, you will still feel warmth and comfort as you prepare for the upcoming festive season. Moreover, November is a month to be thankful for everything you have and be considerate of the less fortunate. Additionally, enjoy the month by spending quality time with family and friends in the cool and crisp Autumn air.
Get cozy with a warm cup of tea enjoying a book near the fireplace curled up in a blanket. This gives you another great idea to share a list of great books while you get cozy in bed. Since the weather is cool, you should try some of these classic novels. They will not only keep you warm but also inspire some amazing content ideas for November.
-To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
-The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
-The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
-Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
Tips for your November social media calendar
You will be getting a lot of amazing November content ideas in this blog. But before that, how about some tips that will help you plan and organize your content for this beautiful month?
Research the right hashtags for your post
You already know how well hashtags work to give a proper boost to your posts. Since you are busy gathering your content ideas, simultaneously search for the right hashtags that will fit well for your posts. In fact, try to add 3-5 hashtags relevant to the posts of the peaceful and relaxed month of November. This will give a boost of at least 3.4% to your post as compared to the post without hashtags. The hashtags you choose can also relate to your location, trendy topics, your business, and your industry.
Engage with other local businesses on social
As November is a month of giving, share some love and joy with the local businesses around you. Spread happiness by supporting and following those local businesses on social media. while you engage with the local businesses in your community, it will also help you get inspired by some more creative November content ideas.
Schedule your social media posts for the rest of the year
November indicates the approaching end of the year. If you want a smooth start for the next year, you better schedule your posts ahead. Scheduling your posts ahead of time will help you to enter December peacefully. Moreover, this way you can easily handle and manage your work and life balance.
Top 21 November content ideas for social media
November is a month of fallen leaves and winter, so there’s a lot to post about. Make sure you go through this list below to get the best and most unique ideas to make your feed ravishing this November!
1. Fall season
When it comes to social media content ideas, the fall season is a great time to get creative. There are so many fun things to do with the leaves, pumpkins, and other fall-themed items. Use these amazing ideas to create content for the fall season:
1. Share pictures of pumpkin carving of a beautiful scene or some character from the movies instead of a regular face.
2. Capture a video or picture of yourself jumping into a leaf pile, then share it on your social media.
3. Create a beautiful Autumn collage using digital or real leaves, and then share it with your viewers.
4. Go hiking and share beautiful pictures of the fall season outside and encourage your audience to do the same.
5. Share mouthwatering recipes for fall-themed snack or meal or drink with fall ingredients like pumpkin, sweet potato, and cinnamon.
Select any content ideas from above for fall social media content! Try to go with the one that is best suitable for your audience and ideal for your business or brand.
2. Veteran’s Day
Veteran’s Day is about how you show your support for the men and women who have been serving your country. Therefore, Create November content ideas that reflect on honoring and celebrating their service. For instance, you can show your support for military veterans by using these content ideas:
1. Share a photo or video of someone close to you who is a veteran and on social media thanking them.
2. Capture beautiful shots and videos of a Veterans Day event you are attending and then share them with your audience.
3. Share a link to a Veterans Day article or blog on social media and mention how it interests you.
4. Share a beautiful quote reflecting strength and positivity about Veterans.
Do not forget to tell how grateful you are for the sacrifices made by the veterans for your country. Moreover, your content should be respectful towards all the veterans.
One of the best moments of November is the Thanksgiving holiday when all of your family members get together. You can enjoy a special peaceful dinner together by showing how thankful you are for everything that you have. Furthermore, try these Thanksgiving theme content ideas to share on your social media:
1. Share a picture of your Thanksgiving feast with a thankful message for the hard work put into preparing the meal.
2. Share a family picture enjoying a Thanksgiving meal around the table and mention what you are thankful for in the caption.
3. Post a Thanksgiving-themed quote, message or a meme for your audience.
4. Share a picture of a Thanksgiving tradition you follow such as preparing a turkey or a pumpkin pie.
5. A throwback photo of the previous Thanksgiving highlighting your wonderful memories is also a great option.
The content you share should reflect the happy moments and how thankful you are for everything. You can also mention in your posts if you are thankful towards a particular person by tagging them. Happy Thanksgiving!
4. Christmas planning
Since the festive season is upon us, it’s time to start thinking about your Christmas content strategy! To help you start your planning, you can use some of these ideas:
1. Get personal – share your favorite Christmas traditions, recipes, or memories on your blog or social media channels.
2. Create a Christmas wish list – this could be a round-up of your favorite products, things you’d love to receive, or places you’d like to visit.
3. Share your Christmas decorating tips and show your followers how you deck the halls and make your home festive.
4. Gift guides – Put together a selection of perfect presents for different people in your life, whether they’re hard to buy for or have everything already.
5. Countdown to Christmas – build excitement in the lead-up to the big day with daily advent-style content, featuring everything from gift ideas to festive recipes.
6. Review the year that was – Reflect on all the highlights of the past 12 months and what you’re looking forward to in the year ahead.
7. Get festive with your visuals – Dress up your social media channels and website with Christmas-themed graphics, photos, and videos.
8. Go behind the scenes – give your followers a peek at how you’re getting ready for the festive season, whether it’s prepping for parties or wrapping gifts.
9. Ask your audience for help – Looking for ideas for what to get someone or where to go on holiday? Put it to your followers and see what they suggest.
10. Have some fun – Christmas is a time to relax and enjoy yourself, so make sure your content reflects that. Go for a lighthearted and fun approach rather than overly serious or sentimental.
5. Black Friday
As you know Black Friday reflects upon the busiest shopping days. Therefore, with the approaching holiday season comes the busiest shopping day that has retailers preparing for Black Friday. So it’s time to create content that attracts your shoppers, persuading them to buy your products. Use these ideas to put your viewers in a shopping mood:
1. Share posts about your latest deals and special promotion offers.
2. Share photos and videos of beautiful decorations and displays for the holiday season.
3. Share your story of a specific holiday tradition and ask your customers for the same.
4. Give some tips to your customers on how to find the best deals for Black Friday.
5. Collaborate with a local business and share gift guides for the holiday season.
6. Prepare engaging content for Black Friday sales and share links in your caption for blog posts related to Black Friday shopping.
6. November Fashion and Makeup
With the cold breeze of November, you should start preparing for your winter wardrobe. Additionally, we have some latest and hottest fashion trends to inspire you for your winter fashion. You can use some of these ideas for November fashion:
1. You can opt for cozy knits varying from chunky sweaters to delicate cardigans with numerous styles. Selecting knitted attire is the perfect option to layer yourself in this cold weather.
2. Go with plaids which is a timeless pattern and mostly popular for Autumn and winter. Additionally, it will add interest to your outfit.
3. Velvet is mostly worn as an evening wear for parties and special events this season. This is because of its rich and luxurious texture and look. Make sure you at least add one velvet dress or jacket to your collection.
4. Talking about luxurious looks, Faux fur is a great option without harming any animals. This one is not only cozy but will also keep you warm the entire season.
5. Don’t want to compromise with your style during this cold weather? Go with winter floral, this will make your outfit shine with life.
November fashion ideas for social media:
Use these social media content ideas to get started with November fashion:
1. Showcase your favorite fall looks for the season.
2. Share all the must-have accessories that will fit well with your wardrobe style.
3. Share some amazing fashion trends and tips for the season.
4. Share photos of your perfect winter wardrobe collection.
5. Share what inspires you for your style for this winter season.
6. Provide some tips to your followers to style their winter wardrobe perfectly.
7. Share with your audience all the favorite places you go to shop for winter collections.
8. offer tips and advice for perfect transitions of the wardrobe from fall to winter season.
9. Share your favorite beauty products for the season.
10. Give your followers a behind-the-scenes look at your fashion photo shoot.
November makeup tips and ideas:
It’s that time of year again when the weather starts to get colder and the days get shorter. Therefore, it’s time to start thinking about your November makeup and skincare routine. Here are some social media content ideas to get you started:
1. Share your favorite fall makeup look.
2. Give your followers a peek at your November skincare routine.
3. Share your must-have beauty products for the colder months.
4. Offer tips on how to transition your makeup from summer to fall.
5. Share your favorite fall beauty trends. Get creative and have fun with your content! November is the perfect time to experiment with new looks and products.
7. Election day
It’s election day! You might be stuck at the thought of what could be posted for this day. Here are some November content ideas to get your social media followers engaged and then motivate them to vote:
1. Share a photo of yourself at the polls. Caption it with a message about the importance of voting.
2. Share a link to your local Board of Elections website so your followers can find out where their polling place is.
3. Share a photo or graphic with the voting hashtag and raise awareness (#Vote, #ElectionDay, #IVoted, etc).
4. Live-tweet your experience at the polls.
5. Encourage your followers to share their own election day experiences, whether they’re voting for the first time or have been doing it for years.
8. Cyber Monday
Promote your deals and discounts that offer big savings on all small and big items on social media for Cyber Monday. Moreover, your customers would love to get amazing deals and offers to buy gifts for the holiday and festive season. You can use these November content ideas for Cyber Monday:
1. Share pictures of your hardworking employees getting the stuff ready for Cyber Monday.
2. Include captions in your social media posts showing your excitement for the offers you provide your customers.
3. Share a series of posts showcasing your top deals in the form of a countdown to Cyber Monday.
4. Share photos and videos of the products displayed for the upcoming offers to pique your customers’ interest.
5. The day for Cyber Monday, post all your deals in one place so your shoppers can find stuff easily.
6. To reach a wide audience it’s important that you use relevant hashtags like #CyberMonday or #CyberWeek.
9. November social media food content
Food will always be the best part of every holiday season. Be it turkey, pumpkin pies, spiced lattes or hot cider, there is a pick for everyone. You can share your love for food on social media with the help of these November content ideas:
1. Share a beautiful picture of your Thanksgiving feast for your audience to drool over. Include a caption detailing what makes your meal special.
2. A video of you cooking your favorite holiday dish. Then, Share your tips and tricks for making it perfect every time.
3. A round-up of the best holiday-themed recipes from around the web. Whether your followers are looking for something sweet or savory, they’ll be sure to find something to their taste.
4. A list of your must-have ingredients for Thanksgiving dinner. Share your go-to recipes that use these ingredients so your followers can get a head start on their holiday cooking.
5. Recipes – share your favorite comfort food recipes, whether they’re family favorites or something you’ve created yourself.
6. Drinks – whether it’s a hot chocolate with all the toppings or a cozy cocktail, let your readers know what your go-to winter drinks are.
7. Restaurants – spotlight some of the best places to eat comfort food in your city or town.
8. Comfort food pairings – what goes best with your favorite comfort food? Share some ideas for side dishes or drinks that will take your meal to the next level.
10. Cozy winter
There are endless possibilities for cozy winter content ideas. Since winter is around, we tend to get a little cozier with our content. Here are a few things to get you started for November content ideas :
– Publish a photo of your favorite winter activity, whether it’s snowboarding or cuddling up by the fireplace.
– Try sharing a photo of your winter fashion, from cozy sweaters to stylish snow boots.
– Show a recipe for a winter-themed treat, like hot chocolate or gingerbread cookies.
– Share a winter-themed quote or saying that speaks to you.
– Post a photo of your winter scenery, whether it’s a snow-covered mountain or a charming small town.
– Share a photo or video of your winter wardrobe. Whether you’re all about cozy sweaters or you live in your puffer coat, your followers will love seeing how you stay stylish during the colder months.
-Share a photo or video of your winter beauty routine. From face masks to cozy hairstyles, your followers will love seeing how you take care of yourself during the winter months.
11. National Gratitude Month
You can relate National Gratitude Month to the upcoming Thanksgiving as people begin to think about what they are thankful for. Therefore, sharing your gratitude toward others is a perfect observance for this month. Here are some ideas to prepare content around National Gratitude Month:
1. Share a short video or quotes of your employees where they answer what they are grateful for.
2. Add all answers you receive for “What you are grateful for?” into the word cloud generator. You can then post it on social media.
3. Inspire people in your location to add their answers to a gratitude wall you create, then share it on social media.
4. A #thankfulthursday will be a great idea to post about what you and your employees are grateful for every Thursday.
5. Start a Facebook contest or giveaway on Instagram. Then, ask people to tag or share a featured post of the person they are grateful for, along with tagging your business. Select the winner and share it on your social media.
12. Movember and No Shave November
This one is regarding raising awareness for men’s health issues. Men usually try to grow their mustaches for the whole month to shed some light on this issue. You can use these ideas to prepare content for Movember:
1. Share posts regarding men’s health awareness and ask people to sign up to participate in the movement.
2. Start some fun Movember competitions for your employees and customers.
3. Post your picture with your employees showing off your Movember mustache.
4. Raise donations and share a portion of your proceeds for the Movember foundation on social media.
5. Participate and share photos on your account of Movember charity events.
6. A series of posts with #Movember will also work greatly.
When it comes to social media, there are endless possibilities.
13. Native American Heritage Month
Native American Heritage Month is about raising awareness of the problems faced by this group and sharing their contribution. Therefore, People should know about the contributions of Native Americans and the issues they face in today’s world. You can use these ideas to create content to highlight Native American Heritage Month:
1. Share infographics and articles from reputable sources about the contributions of the Native Americans.
2. Reshare content on social media from organizations and groups to honor the Native American Heritage.
3. Share posts highlighting Native American figures throughout history as well as from your community.
4. Try to share interviews with Native Americans where they talk about their problems and discrimination faced by them.
14. Healthy Lifestyles Month
Isn’t it amazing that Healthy Lifestyle Month and Thanksgiving (a holiday known for food) fall in the same month? However, the Healthy Lifestyle holiday is also quite popular this month. Thus, it can be a great opportunity for brands and businesses to leverage this holiday on social media. You can follow these ideas:
1. Start a month-long health challenge on social media for your followers.
3. Share healthy recipes including healthy Thanksgiving recipes for the month.
4. Post and tag the locations of your walking trail and exercise spots on Facebook and Instagram.
5. Encourage followers to share tips and recipes to lead a healthy lifestyle.
6. Collaborate with health-related businesses for a contest to boost both of your social media profiles.
7. Give health-related giveaways to winners of your content and quizzes.
15. Nov 1: National Authors Day
It’s the best time to celebrate all the brilliant minds working hard so that you can peacefully enjoy your favorite book. Similarly, You shouldn’t miss this opportunity to create great content for National Authors Day.
1. You can always start by sharing quotes from your favorite author on social media.
2. Ask your customers and employees about their favorite books and authors and share them in your posts.
3. Highlight awards and Nobel-prize-winning authors and writers in your posts.
4. Interview local authors and share them as posts or videos for a Q&A session on your social media.
5. Promote your local bookstores and libraries on social media.
6. Share your favorite authors and books using a #fridayfavorites hashtag.
16. Nov 21: National Entrepreneurs Day
If you are a business owner, this is your day. But try not to make it all about you. However, it will amaze you to find out there are many ideas you can apply to prepare content for Entrepreneurs Day.
1. Share your success story, the hardships you faced, and the milestones you achieved in your posts.
2. Post business advice and inspirational quotes on your social media.
3. Create content around entrepreneurial themes like leadership, failures, challenges, and goal setting.
4. Conduct and share an interview with an entrepreneur in your field so that your audience can get some wisdom.
5. Shoutout and tag your favorite entrepreneurs along with their business on social media.
6. If your niche itself is business, start a Which is your favorite book or Who is your favorite author? educational series for the month with posts, webinars, guides, Q&A, and much more.
17. Nov 25: Small Business Saturday
November can be the best time of the year to highlight your small business. Thus, You cannot complete this month without creating posts on #SBS. It will be a great opportunity to attract new customers and bring back dormant ones. You can use these ideas for small business Saturday:
1. Research some latest and trendy promotional ideas for small businesses on Saturday.
2. Show off your best products and promotional sales on your social media accounts.
3. Collaborate with a local business to carry out sidewalk sales and share it on your social media.
4. Shed light on small businesses from other communities who strived hard for the success of their company.
5. Share events, promotions, and deals you carry out in honor of Small Business Saturday.
6. Share a teaser of a special promotional code on social media that customers can use on weekends.
18. Cappuccino Day
For those who love to enjoy a frothy cappuccino, this month is for you. Imagine the cold breeze of November and the mesmerizing fragrance of coffee beans. As it is coffee, you do not need any excuse to show off your love on social media. You may already have loads of ideas for this day, but also try some of these:
1. Highlight the journey of coffee beans from sourcing to roasting through visually appealing photos and videos.
2. Share different and unique flavored cappuccino recipes on your social media.
3. Showcase amazing cappuccino art designs from local baristas.
4. Start a contest with a special cappuccino hashtag asking the audience to share their cappuccino art.
5. Share behind the scenes of your local cafes or baristas showing how they prepare their cappuccino.
6. You can plan creative activities and giveaways for the cappuccino days.
19. Questions to Ask on Social Media for November
As you saw above, there are various days, occasions, and holidays celebrated in November. So, this makes it easier for you to frame questions around these topics for your social media. For instance, you can frame questions such as:
- Since it is autumn, frame questions around autumn-specific food. What do you prefer, pumpkin spice latte or hot apple cider?
- What is a specific Thanksgiving tradition that you follow every year?
- What is Your favorite Thanksgiving recipe?
- What are the things or who are the people you are grateful for?
- What are your rules to follow a healthy lifestyle?
- What is your favorite cappuccino flavor?
- which is the favorite book you enjoy on a calm and cozy winter night?
- Which is your favorite product from our brand?
20. Quotes to Share on Social Media for November
November is full of Autumn leisure and the joy of Thanksgiving. Sharing quotes is always an amazing idea as they build motivation and spread positivity among your viewers. You can share some of these quotes on social media for November:
“Welcome, sweet November. The season of senses and my favorite month of all.” – Gregory F. Lenz.
“Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower.” – Albert Camus.
“It looked like the world was covered in a cobbler crust of brown sugar and cinnamon” – Sarah Addison Allen.
“I am happy because I’m grateful. I choose to be grateful. That gratitude makes me happy” – Will Arnett.
“Have you seen my heart, somewhere in your castle of yellow leaves?” – E.M. Forster.
21. Other social media ideas for the November social media calendar
November is full of amazing holidays and is a dedicated month for many things. Don’t forget that. We just saw amazing content ideas based on various holidays for social media. But other than those, you can also use these holiday ideas to create content for the November social media calendar:
- Day of the Dead on 1st and 2nd November
- Cook for your pets
- World Kindness Day on 13th November
- Stress Awareness Day on the first Wednesday of November
- Color the world orange day on the first Monday of November
- Marine Corps birthday on the 10th of November
- Clean out your refrigerator day on the 15th of November
- Rural Health Day on the 3rd Thursday of November
- Homemade Bread Day on 17th November
- Adoption day on the Saturday before Thanksgiving
Few more social media ideas for November
It’s not necessary that you only have to create content about special days and holidays that fall in November. Additionally, you can prepare content on other basic things that can still relate to November. Here are some more ideas you can use for social media content preparation:
Show Off your holiday decor
This can be a great opportunity to show the world the creativity you put into your decor. Your decor may relate to autumn themes Showcasing the orange hues of Autumn in the best possible ways. Moreover, you can share an amazingly decorated family dining space for the Thanksgiving holiday. Not to forget the upcoming winter holidays, share some best tips and ideas with your audience for winter decor.
Share funny business moments
People love to engage with content that spreads joy and laughter and makes them smile. This concept gives possibility to the idea of sharing the lighter side and funny moments of your business and employees. Therefore, share the behind-the-scenes of your business to show how dedicated are your employees to preparing products for your customers. For instance, it can be something fun or sarcastic done by you or your employees at your office.
Get started with Instagram reels
It’s not just the photos, pictures, and written content that you can share on social media. Additionally, people greatly enjoy short videos as well and Instagram reels are the perfect fit. you can create reels for any promotions or specials you start for your business. Furthermore, try to follow the latest reel trend and tailor the content according to your business needs.
If you haven’t started with the reels yet, let me tell you it can work great for your business. Additionally, you can use Instagram reels maker from Predis.ai to create stunning reels within seconds.
Finalize your November social media content calendar
Once you get your content ideas, it’s time to properly arrange them in your content calendar for November. You can add in the post ideas for every day and simultaneously prepare content and schedule them to post on social media.
Don’t forget that the main aim is to grow your business. Eventually, it is necessary to strike a perfect balance between entertaining your audience and growing your business. So, while you finalize your content calendar for November, make sure you post one promotional post each week for your business.
The best option for a social media content calendar is the AI-generated content calendar from Predis.ai. Predis helps you generate posts with the help of AI if you are stuck with content ideas for your calendar. Moreover, it doesn’t let you miss any important day. Once you have prepared your content calendar, you can schedule your post directly to publish on social media platforms. Make sure you add proper hashtags to your posts before posting them on social media.
Hashtags to use on social media in November
Hashtags have been an amazing way to give a boost to your content on social media. Though you can use 30 hashtags for each post, it would be a wise decision to add 3-5 hashtags. You should try to use a mixture of trendy and niche-related hashtags that are relevant to your content.
Use hashtags that are specific and related to your content for all holidays, observances, and other special occasions in November. You can use the Predis Instagram hashtag generator to get trendy and relevant hashtags for your content. Using the Predis hashtag generator you can attract more impressions with trendy hashtags and boost organic engagement for your posts. Eventually, strengthens the reputation of your brand or business.
Hashtags will boost your post attracting more potential customers, which is great for your social media marketing. But don’t depend on the hashtag strategy alone. There are many other marketing ideas as well which you should consider using.
November social media marketing ideas
Preparing and posting stunning content on your social media is great but you also need to prepare a proper marketing strategy. Since it is November, all your content ideas will relate to this calm and breezy month. You can use some of these amazing marketing ideas for the content you prepare this month:
- You can get your customers excited with a Thanksgiving sale by offering them a 40% off coupon code.
- You can produce a specific product that you only sell and promote for the holiday season.
- Start gathering your top-seller products and plan out an amazing Black Friday deal for your customers.
- Offer your customers free shipping on all orders above 30$.
- Make your customers happy by attaching a special helpful gift with every order.
- Promote your business or brand with a funny meme along with offering a coupon code for 20% off.
- Create a fun social media game for your audience and provide the winner with a 50% off coupon code.
These marketing ideas will help you attract more customers with your November social media content. Other than these you can create some more ideas on your own and try using them to promote your business during November.
Wrapping It Up
November is a beautiful month where you can enjoy the amazing hues of nature and prepare for the holiday season. You can use the above given top content ideas for November related to November holidays, observances, questions, and quotes. Additionally, you can prepare content related to decor, your business, and social media features that you can use for November.
When you have enough content ideas, prepare a content calendar and add your post ideas for each day. Then you can prepare content based on those ideas and schedule them to post. Moreover, you need to use proper hashtags and marketing strategies for your November content to attract your audience.
Whatever you do in November, remember to post it on social media to make your account look more ravishing. Post about the things mentioned in the above pointers for November social media content ideas. These are sure to increase your engagement on social media and also give a new and aesthetic look to the social media account.
Visit Predis.ai for amazing tools that will help you to smoothly manage your social media platforms.
You may also like,