If you find yourself in a situation where you don’t want someone to know that you’ve watched their Facebook or Instagram Story, it’s important to be mindful of their privacy. This could be especially true for family members, colleagues, spouses, or friends, as they may not want certain content to be seen by everyone. By choosing not to watch the stories, you are showing respect for their privacy and their right to share content with only those they choose.
However, if you want to view someone else’s story without leaving a trace or letting them know that you have seen it, there are ways to do so. In this blog, we will see how you can preview Instagram stories
How to see a preview of Instagram story?
These quick and easy steps will help you watch Instagram stories secretly like a pro in no time.
1. Swiping the Instagram story
If you want to view an Instagram story but don’t want the person to know about it, then the swiping method is the way to see the stories without making your name appear in the watched list. Follow the steps given below to do the same.
- Go to stories and locate the story that is present before the story you want to see.
- Now open the previous person’s story.
- Slightly swipe the story of the previous person in such a manner so that you can see the next story through the little swipe you make. Don’t swipe completely and go back to the previous story. This way, you can preview the stories of other people without letting them know.
2. Airplane mode
This is another way of previewing Instagram stories without getting your name in the “viewed your story” list.
- Open Instagram and refresh the page.
- Now see if you can see the particular account of which you want to see the story.
- Now turn on the airplane mode.
- Since the page is already loaded, the story will appear on your screen.
- See the story you want to see.
- Now turn the airplane mode back off after closing the story you wanted to see.
This way, the other person will not get your name in the viewer’s list.
3. Using story previewing apps
There are multiple apps that help you to view stories on Instagram without letting the other person know about it. This is why your name will not appear on the viewed list for that particular account. You can use apps like Story Viewer and Blind Story. We would suggest you try to avoid such third-party apps and use the two methods discussed above.
Through these apps, one can enter the story or enter the name of the account whose story one wants to see. Now click on the story and view a preview of the Instagram story without letting the other.
As we are on the topic of Instagram content, did you know that you can create ready-to-post custom Instagram content in just seconds? Predis.ai creates social media content i.e., posts, videos, captions, hashtags with just a simple text input. Not only creating, but you can also schedule your content calendar through Predis.
Here are some Dos and Don’ts for Instagram stories.
- Use high-quality visuals: Instagram is a visual network, and users expect to see high-quality photographs and videos in their feeds and stories. Make sure the photos and videos you post to Instagram Stories are clear, well-lit, and visually appealing.
- Post on a regular basis: When it comes to social media, consistency is everything. Post stories on a frequent basis to keep your readers interested in your content. Instagram analytics can help you discover when your followers are most engaged and customize your posting schedule accordingly.
- Use relevant hashtags: Hashtags are a great method to get more people to see your Instagram Stories. Don’t overuse hashtags that are relevant to the topic of your story. To identify relevant hashtags for your material, you can use use Instagram’s built-in hashtag search.
- Use engaging stickers: Instagram has a plethora of stickers you can use to make your stories more interactive and fun. To increase audience engagement, use stickers such as polls, questions, quizzes, and emoji sliders.
- Show behind-the-scenes footage: Instagram Stories are a terrific method to show your audience what your business or company is up to behind the scenes. Show how things are manufactured, introduce your crew, or provide a sneak peek at upcoming initiatives.
- Use Instagram’s built-in features: Instagram has a number of built-in features that can help you make your stories more engaging. To keep your content new and entertaining, experiment with extras such as music, filters, and boomerangs.
- Experiment with multiple formats: You can use stories in creative ways on Instagram, such as Boomerangs, time-lapse films, and stop-motion animations. Experiment with multiple forms to keep your material relevant and new.
- Over-posting: When you post too many stories at once, your audience may become overwhelmed and lose interest in what you are posting. Instead, offer pieces throughout the day to keep your audience interested.
- Use low-quality visuals: Using low-quality pictures can make your stories appear unprofessional and undesirable to your readers. Make use of high-quality, clear, and well-lit visuals.
- Use irrelevant hashtags: Using irrelevant hashtags can make your material appear spammy and undesirable to your readers. Use hashtags that are relevant to the topic of your story.
- Post irrelevant content: Make sure the content you share on your Instagram Stories is relevant to your business or company. Sharing unrelated material to your brand can confuse and alienate your customers.
- Use too many stickers: Using too many stickers in your Instagram Stories can make your content look cluttered and difficult to read. Instead, utilize stickers to supplement your information carefully.
- Ignore engagement: Engagement is a critical component of social media. To keep your audience interested in your content, respond to comments and messages and interact with them.
Wrapping it up
In conclusion, previewing Instagram stories is a simple and quick process that allows you to view content before actually watching it.
By following these simple steps, one should be able to find out whatever they wish without leaving behind any evidence of themselves being present in other users’ feeds at all times.
You may also like,