With the growing popularity of TikTok, the number of content creators is also increasing. These content creators, at the beginning of their venture, post a lot of videos in a day. Posting daily is also an important task to grow on TikTok, but it happens when you get an idea or suitable situation to shoot, but it’s just not the right time to post. So, in that case, creators often wish to have an option to save their work without posting it. Basically, creators wish to Archive TikTok Videos.
Method 1: Downloading TikTok Videos Within the App
Step 1: Open The TikTok App
You need to open the app and let the exploration begin simply.
Step 2: Find The Desired Video
Video hunting time has come!
- Let’s locate that particular visual content we’re after.
- Click on the “search” icon and type the keyword.
Step 3: Open TikTok Video Options
- Click on the video.
- Find the option to save it by clicking “share.” After that, you will find an option to save the video. Click on it.
Step 4: Save the Desired Video to Your Device
- In the lower-left corner of your mobile screen, locate the option to “Save Video.”
- Click on it to discover the video in your mobile gallery or camera roll.
Method 2: Using Third-Party Apps or Websites
Step 1: Find a Reliable third-party App To Download The Desired TikTok Video
- Find a website to download TikTok videos using a search engine like Google. Simply search for something like “TikTok Video Downloader,” and a variety of websites will appear.
- To get your hands on TikTok’s videos, you could opt for an app. Look up a third-party app and download away. Doing some investigation beforehand to bypass any hitches is key.
Step 2: Copy The Desired TikTok Video Link
In order to obtain the link address for a specific TikTok video, one must
- First, access the video
- Click on the “copy link” option within the sharing options.
Step 3: Paste the Link Address in the third-party App or Website
- Find a TikTok video downloader website in any search engine, such as Google or Edge.
- Paste the link address into the open third-party application.
Step 4: Download the Desired TikTok video
- Download the video by finding the download button on the screen.
This step is essential if you want to archive the video offline.
Method 3: Screen Recording
Step 1: Open the Installed TikTok app
- Open the TikTok app on your mobile device.
Step 2: Find the Desired video
- Browse your desired video by typing a keyword in the search option
Step 3: Start Screen Recording Within Your Device
- Your device needs to have its screen recording feature allowed in the background before moving forward.
Step 4: Play the Desired TikTok video
Now, click on the video so it plays, and you need to relax until it finishes playing.
Step 5: Stop Screen Recording and Save the Desired TikTok Video
- Save the video in your mobile’s gallery or camera roll once the TikTok video finishes.
- Stop the enabled ‘screen recording’ option.
Importance of Archiving TikTok Content
If you, as a creator, Archive TikTok Videos, you can save a lot of time. You can certainly save many hours of work as you do not have to reproduce those videos again when needed. There are more advantages, such as ensuring the longevity of the content and protection against data loss.
Ensuring the Longevity Of Your Content
Making TikTok Videos takes a lot of effort from a creator, and experienced bloggers believe that a content creator should never delete their best Videos. Except for deleting, they should Archive TikTok Videos as it is the best alternative.
Every video or content has its time. In other words, it is quite unlikely that content will get your approval instantly. Sometimes, a single piece of content can be helpful after several months. Suppose you were supporting Ronaldo when he was just a promising player, and now, since he is one of the best footballers across the globe, you can use your older content with the new one.
Protecting Against Data Loss
If you Archive TikTok videos instead of deleting them, it can protect you against data loss. For example, you might have a few videos that didn’t get much engagement for now, but in the future, it can happen that the same video might get more likes and shares than today. Archiving is the best option because if you think of deleting that video, it might affect your TikTok Page Algorithm, which might affect your upcoming videos. Also, the data will be safe there in your Archive list. You do not have to make a similar content later.
Is there any built-in ‘archive’ feature in the TikTok application? NO, then how to archive TikTok videos.
Best Practices for Backing Up and Archiving TikTok Content
Archiving several videos together might be very tough work for a content creator. Thus, TikTok creators should follow the best techniques for backing up and archiving his/her TikTok content for future usage.
Regularly Schedule Backups
Backups are a must when using a device, and it can be any device. The same goes for any content creator who has put effort and time into creating good content. No one likes losing, right? So, regularly schedule backups so that none of your content gets lost. Also, it will certainly help you face any issues with your TikTok account.
Organize and Categorize Your Content
One of the most important points for a content creator is to be organized. Many popular creators have everything organized and categorized. This will help you not only with your content but also with the engagement you’re receiving. So, make sure you have every content in their respective categories.
You know three methods to archive TikTok videos and a few tips to ensure you have a backup of all the desired TikTok content. You can now scroll and save your content for the right time. For more such guides, keep reading!