Content and design automation refers to the use of software and tools to assist in the end-to-end process of designing and developing digital products. The key goal of design automation is to improve the overall efficiency and accuracy of the design process while also reducing the dependency on manual labor.
This is where Creatopy comes in!
Creatopy is a popular ad design and visual production platform that helps businesses customize, automate, and scale up their ad production and delivery. The tool enables you to conveniently design and create banner ads and execute banner advertising campaigns through multiple online channels.
Formerly known as Bannersnack, Creatopy is a simple and easy-to-use tool for businesses that can quickly generate banner ads compatible with multiple social media platforms and support a variety of different formats such as HTML5, GIF, PNG, Flash, JPG, and MP4.
While the tool offers a good solution for all your design automation needs, the platform is not very user-friendly and can be difficult to navigate. There are several top alternatives to Creatopy available on the market, especially if you need new software features or simply want to try different solutions.
Top 8 Alternatives to Creatopy in 2023
Although Creatopy is a good social media graphics creation platform, ideal for crafting good-looking ads and visuals, there are several limitations on the platform.
Among these is a complex user interface that is not always intuitive, making some of the users feel lost among all the options. In such a scenario, if you are looking for more creatopy alternative, let’s take a look at some of them:
Predis.AI is an excellent Creatopy alternative if you are looking for a quick and easy way to create stunning social media posts in seconds. Predis.ai is essentially an AI-powered social media marketing tool that helps you generate quick and ready-to-publish content in your brand language.
- Multiple languages: Allows you to choose from over 18 languages for input and output and seamlessly integrates with multiple platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Variety of templates: Offers a variety of templates, brand assets, and media libraries to customize the posts according to the user’s preferences.
- Option for customization: The tool lets you customize your posts with your own brand assets and colors and use 2000+ template options to create aesthetically appealing and eye-catching designs.
- Inbuilt publisher: Features an inbuilt publisher to easily schedule and publish your posts to multiple platforms at once. Besides, the tool also allows you to track your performance and analytics.
Predis.AI offers both free and paid plans. The paid plans available are-
- Solo Plan- $29/month
- Starter Plan- $59/month
- Agency Plan- $139/month
Review and Ratings
Venngage is another good option that is known for its simplicity and design experience. Featuring an intuitive and easy-to-use platform, the tool is an excellent choice in the design platform space, especially for users who do not prefer complex tools.
- Design tool: Primarily an infographic design tool, it can also be used to create other types of graphic design, such as banners, posters, flyers, reports, and more.
- Variety of backgrounds: Allows you to choose from a variety of backgrounds, such as pattern backgrounds, gradients, and more.
- Vast collection of design elements: The tool offers an exciting collection of free fonts, graphic libraries of photos, icons, stickers, etc., stylized text blocks, and more
The pricing for Venngage is free for up to 5 designs. Afterward, the prices are as below-
- Premium- $19/per user/month
- Business- $49 per user per month
- Enterprise- custom pricing
Reviews and Ratings
Canva is a cloud-based solution that makes it simple and easy to design certificates. The platform boasts an intuitive and user-friendly interface where you can do everything from changing texts to tweaking colors and adding more elements without having to deal with complicated menus.
- High-quality printing: Offers high-quality printing services, allowing you to take professional prints of your certificates.
- Graphics library: Features an extensive graphics library where you can access a massive number of icons, illustrations, photos, and vectors.
- Collaboration: Allows multiple users to collaborate on designs in real time
The basic plan for Canva is free. Paid plans start at $112 for a Pro Plan and at $250 for a Team Plan for an annual subscription.
Reviews and Ratings
🔥 Revolutionize Your Social Presence with Predis.ai 🔥
🚀 AI-Crafted Content in a Snap
🕒 Seamless Multi-Platform Scheduling
📈 Amplify Engagement, Skyrocket Visibility
Visme is a great tool for users who prioritize simplicity over advanced design features. The tool allows you to easily adjust basic colors, fonts, and layouts, thus making it a good choice for simple certificate designs.
- Feature-rich: Comes with decent capabilities for preserving color palettes, videos, photos, and other assets associated with your brand or company.
- Variety of templates: Features a range of interesting templates and gives access to a massive library of stock photos, thus making it easier for non-designers to use the program.
- Multiple usage: You can use the tool to build both interactive infographics and reports by using unique fonts, colors, sizes, and more
Visme comes in 3 different pricing editions as below-
- Basic- $0/user
- Personal – $12.25
- Business- $24.75
Reviews and Ratings
While Prezi has always been known as a presentation tool, it now stands as one of the top creative alternatives for creating visual designs such as flyers, banners, and posters, known as Prezi Design.
The tool boasts several interesting features, including built-in graphic libraries, animations, photo editing tools, data visualization capabilities, and more.
- Range of templates: Features over 500 templates to choose from in different categories, including infographics, social posts, reports, charts, dashboards, and more.
- Multiple design formats: Allows you to export Prezi designs in multiple formats, including JPG, PDF, PNG, and MP4.
- Advanced photo editing tools: Features advanced photo editing tools such as adding filters and effects, cropping images, and making color adjustments.
Apart from the free plan with limited features, the tool offers various paid plans, as below:
- Students & educators – EDU Plus-$3 per month
- Individual standard- $5/month
- Basic plus-$15 per month
- Individual premium- $59/month
Ratings and Reviews
Marq is essentially desktop publishing software and is a great creatopy alternative for creating flyers, banners, posters, documents, and other print materials. The brand asset premium feature of the tool allows you to easily create and store your brand guidelines and maintain consistency for future uses.
- Collaboration: Allows teams of any size to collaborate and work simultaneously on a project and provide real-time feedback
- Automation: The business plan of the platform offers a data automation feature that lets you integrate conveniently with third-party and custom data sources to automate document creation.
- Supports Adobe InDesign: The tool supports Adobe InDesign imports so that you can edit your documents in Marq to enhance them further.
The free plan of Marq is limited to 3 documents and 3 pages per user. The paid plans are as below:
- Pro- $3/user/ month
- Team- $12/user/month
Reviews and Ratings
Bannerwise is primarily a banner ad builder for HTML5, video, and dynamic ads.
You can use this tool to create both display ads and social ads by incorporating several elements such as images, videos, call-to-action (CTA) buttons, easy-to-add animations, and brand elements such as your logo and colors. This tool can also be considered as a good creatopy alternative.
- Ad sets: The tool lets you automatically create ad sets using an algorithm.
- Multiple templates: The banner ad builder of the platform offers multiple templates in various industries, including e-commerce, finance, and real estate.
- Customization: Features good customization options to enhance the final design output.
Apart from a free trial option, Bannerwise is available in 3 pricing variations as below:
- Starter- $99/month
- Standard- $239/month
- Professional- $399/month
Reviews and Ratings
VistaCreate (formerly known as Crello) is another good Creatopy alternative and an online visual platform for easily creating animations, graphic designs for social media, videos, print, websites, or any other kind of static and animated design for business, personal, or commercial needs.
- Huge library of assets: Features an extensive library of 50 million+ royalty-free creative assets, including videos, premium images, vectors, and more.
- Media kit functionality: Comes with media kit functionality to help you easily brand your content.
- Editing tools: Features excellent image and photo editing tools within a rich, canvas-based workspace.
The platform offers both free and paid plans. The paid pricing for VistaCreate starts at $10.00 per month.
Review and Ratings
Digital ads are one of the most common and preferred types in the advertising and marketing space. They play a critical role in helping brands design banners and sell their final products and services.
However, the design aspect of banner ads has always been a concern for businesses. To navigate this space better, we have discussed Creatopy alternative to make it simple to design a banner and let your creativity go wild.
You may also like,