When the going gets tough, put one foot in front of the other and just keep going. Don’t give up. ― Roy T. Bennett
Trouble Linking Instagram?
If you have any trouble Linking your Instagram Business or Creator account to Predis it may be due to Instagram’s Graph API. This is a step by step guide to diagnosing the problem and fixing it.
The following points will be covered:
- Why your Instagram account might not be seen
- Troubleshooting checklist
Why your Instagram account might not be seen
If you cannot see one of your Instagram Business or Creator accounts when trying to link your account to Predis, it can be for the following reasons:
- A cookie blocker has been enabled so make sure to disable it before linking
- Your Business / Creator account might not have been properly converted to a Business / Creator
- Permissions have not been enabled, ie you have not given permissions to the Facebook page connected to your IG account
In order to link your Instagram to Predis, make sure of the following:
- Your Instagram account is a business or creator page
- Your Instagram is linked to a Facebook page and not the profile
- Your Facebook profile is Admin of the Facebook page
If you face problems with any of the points mentioned above, navigate to the Troubleshooting checklist below to find a fix.